I have a chance to buy myself a new blackberry and I really like the idea of a touchscreen BB. What's keeping me from buying it is that I've been reading about disatisfied some users are. Is the Storm really a worthwhile investment? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 09:45 PM
    ur reading too much threads about dissatisfied customers, it's all matter of personal preference

personally, i luv my storm...its really up to u if u like it or not, try it urself and c if u like it or not
    06-07-09 09:50 PM
    Now that we have .148 I say Storm. Its so nice now.
    06-07-09 10:24 PM
    If you get the phone, you have 30 days to return the phone..i'm sure that's it.
    Go to VZW and talk to someone about the refund/exchange conditions.
    The storm is amazing.
    If you buy one, it comes with the .75 version, so i highly recommend you get the update.
    i'm addicted to my BB.
    06-07-09 10:46 PM
    honestly your going to have to put some more work into a storm than an 8900 but i enjoy it. i havnt really had any major problems with my storm and overall i love it but as DriftDevil said it really comes down to preference. you'll have a full keyboard with the 8900 but a bigger screen with the storm, you need to weigh the pro's and con's and come to a decision on what you want, not what we say
    06-07-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD