i own 8320 and love it
    but sometimes i think to move on. last night someone offered his Storm phone with mine. will i be fool to exchange? is storm that bad?
    Last edited by shahriyar; 04-12-10 at 09:30 PM.
    04-12-10 01:06 PM
    It's honestly a matter of choice. If you think you'd like a touch screen and not a hard keyboard, try it out. If you don't think that's your cup of tea, stay with your 8320.
    04-12-10 01:45 PM
    i've actually had the same delima (still do actually haha). I got a storm1 from a local craigslist and really like the touchscreen but i can't seem to get it to run the same way as i did my old 8310 curve.... i still wonder if going to the 8320 is better with the wifi
    04-12-10 02:22 PM
    I have had the pearl and curve now I have a Storm and I absolutely love it! I hate touch screen but I love this phone. I have the storm 1 and have no problems with the buttons or touch screen.
    04-12-10 06:19 PM
    For me, I had the 8330, which is practically the same... I think these basic curves are smartphone/blackberry starter phones. They introduce you to the whole function and idea of a Blackberry. Having an 8330, I definitely like my Storm. My 8330 was replaced several times because of the trackball collecting the slightest bit of dust/debris in the sensors. I went through 5 of them within 2 months of first getting it, and it's frustrating. That is a very common problem in those phones too. If you don't like the touch screen, definitely go with the Tour-- I have a storm and I'm thinking of going to the Tour just because I miss the classic keyboard of a blackberry... But I love the Storm so far, especially the GPS.
    04-14-10 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD