View Poll Results: What type of keyboard would you like to have whenever the Storm 2 is released?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Touch without click like the Iphone

54 21.51%
  • Landscape Slider like Tmobile G1

25 9.96%
  • Portrait Slider like Palm Pre

8 3.19%
  • Love my Surepress; Lets keep it clickin!

164 65.34%
    Surepress wins
    05-14-09 12:58 PM
    I decided I want both. I want the convenience of a big screen but the speed and accuracy of a hardware keyboard.

Seems like the only way to do this is a slider keyboard.

I am willing to compromise on the sleekness of the device to accomplish these goals.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 01:26 PM
    It never makes sense to me when people ask for a storm with a full qwerty keyboard. What is a point of a touch screen device whose primary input method is a touchscreen. It's as if the storm is the only model that the RIM makes.

For me I look forward to see what kind of changes RIM makes on the storm 2, especially on the OS side (e.i: features and functionality)

my $ 0.02
    05-14-09 01:28 PM
    if it had a qwerty keyboard... doesnt that make the simplistic design contradictory? i used to have a few sliding phones and stuff would get in the phone where it slides. i like having a simple phone, without looking like im in the matrix.
    05-14-09 01:31 PM
    Surepress wins
    haha. As it should! It's funny to me that more ppl want an Iphone like keyboard than a sliding keyboard tho. That shows that those slider keyboard folks REALLY ARE a small minority here!
    05-14-09 02:19 PM
    I like to keep clickin! However, the option to change it from the "iPhone" like touch and SurePress would be cool. Clicking is kinda loud in quiet situations.

Not big on sliders, they tend to make a phone way more bulky.
    05-14-09 02:26 PM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD