So I upgraded to OS 5 and using the latest and greatest Appleberry 2.0 Theme. Anyone else notice these issues? - since I didn't spend too much time in OS 5 in a "stock" theme - I don't know if these are Appleberry 2.0 changes/issues or OS 5 issues.

1) The missed call indicator - normally I would go into my call log and view - the indicator goes away - now I go into the log and click the contact and it immediately attempts to call them back. The missed call indicator remains.

2) When deleting emails - there used to be an option to delete on handheld or delete on mailbox...now it is just delete.

3) I didn't see an icon for Video Camera.

Thanks.
    06-08-10 04:17 PM
    So I upgraded to OS 5 and using the latest and greatest Appleberry 2.0 Theme. Anyone else notice these issues? - since I didn't spend too much time in OS 5 in a "stock" theme - I don't know if these are Appleberry 2.0 changes/issues or OS 5 issues.

1) The missed call indicator - normally I would go into my call log and view - the indicator goes away - now I go into the log and click the contact and it immediately attempts to call them back. The missed call indicator remains.

2) When deleting emails - there used to be an option to delete on handheld or delete on mailbox...now it is just delete.

3) I didn't see an icon for Video Camera.

Thanks.
    #2 - Go to your email options - make sure you are set to sync deleted items, should bring back the on device & mailbox option.

#3 - check in the Media folder
    06-08-10 04:29 PM
    That worked like a charm - Thanks!...and hastings answered my question on #1 - I misinterpreted the Voicemail icon for missed call.
    06-08-10 06:40 PM
    Really wonder how many folks are still using OS4 on the Storms???
    06-09-10 10:31 AM
    #2 - Go to your email options - make sure you are set to sync deleted items, should bring back the on device & mailbox option.

#3 - check in the Media folder
    For #2 - Where is the option to sync deleted items? When I go into my email options, I have 5 choices: General Options, Email Settings, Email Reconciliation, Spell Check, and Main Message List Settings.

The only thing under General Options that seems relevant is "Confirm Delete", which only has a Yes or No response.

Nothing under Email Settings seems relevant.

Under Email Reconciliation, there is the "Delete On:" option, with choices being "Handheld", "Mailbox & Handheld", or "Prompt". I've tried all 3, but none of them seem to give me back the option of where to delete from when I attempt to delete an email. I would think that "Prompt" would be the correct one, but it doesn't work. Wireless Reconcile is set to "On". and under On Conflicts, "Mailbox Wins" is selected.

Spell Check is obviously irrelevant with this problem.

Main Message List Settings only gives me the option to choose which email addresses feed into the main message folder.

Edit: I think I found it.....under "Setup.....Email Settings....Synchronization Options..... However, even with the checkbox checked next to "Deleted Items", I STILL don't get the option to delete from Mailbox & Handheld, Handheld, or Cancel. HELP!!!!
    07-06-10 11:27 AM
    How do I unlock and add arabic language to my storm (OS 5)?
    07-06-10 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD