Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Storm 1 Funeral

Hey everybody hows it goin? I dont mean to whine once again but has anybody realized how many leaks came out in the last 24hrs and not ONE of em was a Storm 1??? Well I guess I might as well put my Storm1 six feet deep... Right now its surviving on life support (Hybrids) and its been good to me but I miss the leaks. I'm gonna step it up and get a Storm 2 since I have a friend with connections and have that last me till the Storm 3 comes out... Storm 1 I love ya and u been good to me. We had are ups and downs but The leakers ain't helpin u out anymore. R.I.P. my friend
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts

Storm1 is discontinued. You won't be seeing anymore leaks for it. I don't see what the big deal is though if the hybrids have been "good to you".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    PIN
    EAUS GAGE

But you have one of the largest carriers in the world running their storm 1 on 5.0.0.328 which is junk. .419 is leaps and bounds better...

If Storm 1 is dead, what would it hurt for any ole leaker to drop some radio higher than .419 for the 9530?

No harm, no foul...

I WONT, however jump ship for another soon eol device storm 2. It's either storm 3, or a droid something or other (in Dec)...
    My son has my 9530, I'm now using an htc droid incredible, and i'm hungry for some froyo ! yum yumm
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts

Well, yeah. It would be hard to leak operating systems for a phone if RIM is no longer willing or required to work on updates. It's not like the leakers are the ones coding the operating systems.

CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by CrackBurglar View Post
    But you have one of the largest carriers in the world running their storm 1 on 5.0.0.328 which is junk. .419 is leaps and bounds better...

If Storm 1 is dead, what would it hurt for any ole leaker to drop some radio higher than .419 for the 9530?

No harm, no foul...

I WONT, however jump ship for another soon eol device storm 2. It's either storm 3, or a droid something or other (in Dec)...
    Holy crap crackburglar you summed it up perfectly. I got the .419 with architects .580 and it awesome. I've been dealing with so much crap for so long with RIM, that now I can do anything with nothing. Storm 3 or bust!

CrackBerry Addict

Is it really a big deal if there isn't anymore leaks? The Storm isn't the only Blackberry series out there either. I know its the only touchscreen series, but there are many good other BB's out there too.
    Twitter -----> @rhoads00
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    1,116 Global Posts

storm 1 - we are the beta testers for following storms.
    עם ישראל חי
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

That is true, we are the "beta" testers. The Storm 1 is a lil over a year old and already the upgrades are over??? Why must they stop with the leaks? As far as I'm concerned the Storm one is a new BB movement and should be supported for at least 3-5yrs befor giving up on it. How many leaks did y'all see drop today and not one of em were for the Storm 1... It sucks and hurts that they dont remember us. Heck I probably forgot how to install a leak lol. Oh well... R.I.P. Storm 1
    CrackBerry User

Seriously!? Aren't any of you guys reading any of the OS posts? The .419 was a leak. And it was recent! AND they have hybrids out to lube the gears. Try downloading. Its awesome.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts

I already had my S1 Funeral, in November.

Perhaps life is just that...a dream and a fear.
    CrackBerry User

Damn man, that looked intentional. must have gotten a better phone and showed the S1 how you felt about it. Bravo.

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,150 Global Posts

Hey, that's a very cool looking theme you have there..... "Shattered" Kudos, man!

Quote Originally Posted by californiablackberry View Post
    I already had my S1 Funeral, in November.

This is a smart phone, it is JUST a smart phone. If it were meant to be anything more than a smart phone, we would have been issued further instructions on where to go and what to do and computers would have no place in our lives.

::: A man of independent mind, he looks and laughs at all that :::
    CrackBerry User

Default Nice picture of the Cracked Storm Screen

That picture of the cracked screens is equal to a thousand words of anquish. Hey, there is good news though, now if you pour water over that screen I bet you'll finally get a Storm 1 leak, LOL
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cdskidso View Post
    That picture of the cracked screens is equal to a thousand words of anquish. Hey, there is good news though, now if you pour water over that screen I bet you'll finally get a Storm 1 leak, LOL

Haha! Well said. =)

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    PIN
    306D2EEB

i juz keep installing the hybrids to keep ma S1 alive
    OS v5.0.0.886 Hybrid