has anyone who ordered in stoe received an email or their phone or anything? I ordered mine in store on the 21st and still nothing. i called CS 3 times now and all they say is they have no information other than the order has been placed and it should ship by the 8th.
    11-30-08 01:15 PM
    you and I are in the same boat my friend.. I did get an email from my sales rep telling me my phone would ship on 12/5. I'm hoping I get it Monday...but then again, i was also hoping I would receive it Saturday as well
    11-30-08 02:01 PM
    I have been waiting on my two storms. SC is telling me that its not going to ship until the 11th.... and they will not give me a tracking number.
    11-30-08 03:12 PM
    I too ordered in-store on the 21st AFTER the 12pm (or was it 2pm?) cut-off, making it ship by December 5th.

On Wednesday morning November 26th, I received an e-mail from Verizon stating that my Storm Order was being Processed. By that night, I had an e-mail with shipping confirmation and tracking number. The phone was in my hands Friday, November 28th.

So much for December 5th...
    11-30-08 03:19 PM
    I placed my order late on the evening of the 21st, and just about 20 minutes ago (sunday 11/30) got the confirmation email and tracking number. apparently the phone was sent on friday and their system didn't email me until now. oh well, looking forward to getting my phone finally tomorrow
    11-30-08 03:28 PM
    i placed my order in store as well..havent received any info..havent even received an your order has been processed messae yet
    11-30-08 03:51 PM
    I ordered mine in the store on the 22nd. Saw a post earlier and called CS. Order had been processed and shipped and is due in the store on tuesday. She also gave me the tracking number and when I looked it up it was in memphis.

wish me luck...
    11-30-08 03:52 PM
    i ordered mine in the store on the 21st. never got any emails or phone calls whatsoever. no processing, shipment or tracking info was ever sent. i even paid for saturday delivery but would never had known it was at the fedex place unless i called. also wondering why the **** i had to pick it up yesterday if i was scheduled for saturday delivery? so, long story short...keep calling CS if you want to find out where your storm is. i had to wait a grand total of 9 days from start to finish.

24hr verdict: thumbs up.
    11-30-08 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD