Well considering the only person that matters is the everyday consumer who is using the storm, I don't give a rat's a** what these people have to say.
    What niubeav said.
    I am so cracked out on this phone!
    Just added moodio radio this morning.
    I think I may have graduated to 'fanboy' status!
    So don't be hatin'!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 11:19 AM
    Well considering the only person that matters is the everyday consumer who is using the storm, I don't give a rat's a** what these people have to say.
    What you're displaying is called ignorance and blind faith. The everyday consumer has clearly chimed in several forums. Storm is the worst Blackberry EVER.

This is one of the BIGGEST Blackberry sites on the Internet and Kevin still hasn't reviewed it. How pathetic is that? He can't review it because he'll end up saying some bad $h!t about it and you know that's the last thing he'll ever do to a Blackberry, so he's avoided it altogether. LAME.
    11-29-08 05:24 PM
    Everyone just go out and get the iTouch. I'm getting one wedsnesday. That thing rocks! Got my reliable Curve and a iTouch. Its called an iBerry.

I will now officially pooop on your Storms. Gives a whole new meaning to shiat Storm.

Last edited by cereal killer; 11-29-08 at 05:43 PM.
    11-29-08 05:41 PM
    What you're displaying is called ignorance and blind faith. The everyday consumer has clearly chimed in several forums. Storm is the worst Blackberry EVER.

This is one of the BIGGEST Blackberry sites on the Internet and Kevin still hasn't reviewed it. How pathetic is that? He can't review it because he'll end up saying some bad $h!t about it and you know that's the last thing he'll ever do to a Blackberry, so he's avoided it altogether. LAME.
    Ok. First off, I'm not a fan of the storm. I think its a great piece of tech and a great idea. Are there glitches? Of course! If you go and believe others opinions without giving something a shot, then you are the ignorant one. All I am doing is promoting trying something for yourself.

11-29-08 06:14 PM
    The person that posted this most likely doesn't even have a storm. lol They was sold out when they went to get it so now they are out to ruin the phone image lol. I love the phone. I have had no issues with mine.
    11-29-08 06:18 PM
    stop trying to hate on the storm
    11-29-08 07:24 PM
    Oh yes, your magical Storm just must defy the laws of nature that exists on other Storm phones. Look, I'm sure you're happy with a number of features and in having the "in" phone that is in limited supply. But with the incredible number of bugs that are documented (even though you've never seen one) and the significant crawl/lag time that I've seen on 3 phones (but you've never had it lag at all), you just have to call it like it is. The Storm desperately needs a maintenance release and so do thousands of other phones, which aren't scheduled to ship for weeks, although perhaps some might ship 12/5.

The build quality? I wasn't all that impressed at all. I hated the click pusbutton on the screen feel too. It felt like the hardware would get deteriorate relatively quickly over time.
    The phone is built like a tank and it weighs almost 6 oz. I honestly don't have these issues....however those of you who want a pocketable pc are dreaming....ALL Smartphone's can be slow sometimes...you seem to be the ones hoping and complaining for a magical cellphone at your fingertips....sure a new version will help I guess those with issues...however there are as many folks who don't have issues with a second of lag between some commands. I've had 4 yes 4 touch screen cellphone in the past year and this one my friend is certianly without a doubt my favorite!!!
    11-29-08 09:08 PM
    I took his advice, I stopped trying to love it. In fact, I was never TRYING to love it. I have loved it from day one, no trying to it
    11-29-08 09:10 PM
    on the main screen my contact list isnt there, and it also isnt there when you hit the blackberry button and go to all the other available icons. It use to be but i dont know what happened. To get to my contact list I have to go to the dialing pad then there is a tab on the top right for contacts....does anyone know how to get the icon back on the main screen list? thanks a lot..

stop complaining about the phone, its incredible..... not slow for me at all
    11-29-08 09:22 PM
    im thinking about it, it CAN be a great phone its just not there yet

if the OS updates fix it ill probably keep it.

if not ill be looking at the HTC Touch in December
    stay away from the htc touch..lol unless you want to take a picture of a business card and have the information auto saved as a contact. its a brick
    11-29-08 10:03 PM
    slinky, i guess you are entitled to your opinion, but the way you are talking to everyone... you truly sound like a person trying to get attention... with your stock and credibility and cr*p... and it is all cr*p... i'm 15 and i have Stock....
    Ahhh... OK. At least now I understand the reason for your responses and perspectives.
    11-29-08 10:38 PM
    what because i'm 15...?

Listen, i really don't want to argue. but i do have a question. why do you WANT people to hate the storm? is it a kind of thing like... if I don't/can't like it, nobody can? I like my storm, and i live with the OS problems it has as of now... I'm not a business person, i don't need a phone that is flawless and perfect to use...
    11-29-08 10:41 PM
    The phone is built like a tank and it weighs almost 6 oz. I honestly don't have these issues....however those of you who want a pocketable pc are dreaming....ALL Smartphone's can be slow sometimes...you seem to be the ones hoping and complaining for a magical cellphone at your fingertips....sure a new version will help I guess those with issues...however there are as many folks who don't have issues with a second of lag between some commands. I've had 4 yes 4 touch screen cellphone in the past year and this one my friend is certianly without a doubt my favorite!!!
    I'm glad that you like your phone. But in total fairness:

1) The phone is not build like a tank. It might be as heavy as a tank. The one area that caused me most concern was the pushbutton touchscreen that is clearly not uniform in all areas. I'm far from the first to question the durability and longevity although it's not like the phone's build is terrible.

2) The screen lag - What's your point about other smartphones doing the same thing? You're agreeing with me but just trying to say the lag is acceptable. Well, it's noticeably worse than the Omnia and the Sprint HTC Touch Pro I tested recently. There are other issues besides the accelerometer lag too. Denial will not help. Perhaps some of these things will be fixed in future software updates, I really don't know. Given the large number of "battery pull" solutions here, it's safe to say that this is fact, whether you like it or not.
    11-29-08 10:45 PM
    I have had my storm since monday the 24th and i haven't had to pull the battery once... plus the lag and such should be fixed in the update coming Dec. 5th.

again... I respect your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but why must you try and make others HATE the storm like you do. I love it, but i'm not trying to make you love it....
    11-29-08 10:48 PM
    Like has been said before....the storm isn't for everyone! Let's all remember this and get over it. Those who want the storm will get it, and those that don't, won't. It's as simple as that!
    11-29-08 10:54 PM
140 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD