This may have been answered (search didn't come up with anything useful), but does anyone know how to stop messages from automatically opening when I pull the phone out of the case? I have the leather BB case, and when I receive any message (text, email, etc), they automatically open when I remove the phone from the case.

Any ideas?
    11-24-08 10:33 AM
    mm I would like to know this as well. It is quite annoying
    11-24-08 10:40 AM
    Bumpitybump
    11-24-08 11:25 AM
    There is no setting to "stop" that. -As far as I am aware of.(It's what I got when I first used the holster on my Curve and searched for a "stop")
    It's how it works.

The only way it won't do that is if you wait a few minutes. And not check for phone immediately after you get a notification.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 04:47 PM
    There is no setting to "stop" that. -As far as I am aware of.(It's what I got when I first used the holster on my Curve and searched for a "stop")
    It's how it works.

The only way it won't do that is if you wait a few minutes. And not check for phone immediately after you get a notification.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's annoying. With everything else so customizable in this OS, it would be nice to not have things automatically opening.
    12-05-08 03:30 PM
    As stated above, there is no setting for that. Just wait about 15-seconds to remove the BB from the holster.
    12-05-08 03:35 PM
    Mine does this....I thought I was hitting the screen or something while taking it out of the case. Glad it's not me!

(and I agree...it's annoying)
    12-05-08 03:36 PM
    This is why I don't understand the purpose of Peekawho. What good is a program that fights with the phone to be the first to show the email... sometimes just locking up the phone.
    12-05-08 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD