This is seriously getting to be too much. There's no reason why there should be so many stickies. Yes I get its easy to find stuff but its creating so much clutter. Put all the stickiesinto one thread. Something. Just no more stickies

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 04:47 PM
    yeah there are un needed stickies
    12-04-08 04:49 PM
    yah or nah for me.

polls should never be sticked tho.
    12-04-08 04:50 PM
    AGREED!!!! So much junk. Who cares where they were made? We already know 99% of them were made in canada. ok so what is the point of that thread now?
    12-04-08 04:51 PM
    I think we should sticky this thread.
    12-04-08 04:52 PM
    I agree. At this rate, the entire first page will be stickies by the end of December!
    12-04-08 04:53 PM
    I was thinking the same thing....where was your Storm made, etc...really don't need stickys anymore
    12-04-08 04:54 PM
    Man, you really are Super Bad today .
    12-04-08 04:55 PM
    Damn I came in here to say that, you beat me to it!
    12-04-08 04:57 PM
    Ha

@ the OP

try hitting new posts and looking for new threads about anything else besides the storm..... Wish there was a way to block a section of the forums, I would do it in a heart beat. Most threads in the storm section are repeat threads and should be merged together with likely threads. or more specific sub sections........ But I know it's a new device and such, but man new posts on page one and two are covered by storm threads!!!!
    12-04-08 05:02 PM
    Damn I came in here to say that, you beat me to it!
    Same here, I'm about to say the same thing but as I scroll down I saw this.

12-04-08 05:04 PM
    Its bull****. 1/2 of the first page is stickies, and then when you go to the next page, the first 10 threads are repeats from the previous page.

Who runs this ****, and will they ever get this **** right?
    12-04-08 05:09 PM
    I disagree with you lastelement0.. I Moderate other forums just like this....

This is the proper way to do it

Anyhow Don't you think making a thread just to whine isn't necessary
    12-04-08 05:10 PM
    Its bull****. 1/2 of the first page is stickies, and then when you go to the next page, the first 10 threads are repeats from the previous page.

Who runs this ****, and will they ever get this **** right?
    Personally I think that CrackBerry is just about right. The stickies are just fine and I, for one, do not intend to change them.

I really wish however that new mwmbers would search more and not keep posting duplicate and redundant posts. If you need to know something as a NOOB then please go to the 101 lectures in the Newbies section AND PLEASE do a search before you post yet another thread.
    12-04-08 05:13 PM

I really wish however that new mwmbers would search more and not keep posting duplicate and redundant posts. If you need to know something as a NOOB then please go to the 101 lectures in the Newbies section AND PLEASE do a search before you post yet another thread.
    Yep, been trying all along to get this point across.......... But I guess I have stopped trying they just don't care or know how...

But very well said......

12-04-08 05:22 PM
    try hitting new posts and looking for new threads about anything else besides the storm..... Wish there was a way to block a section of the forums, I would do it in a heart beat...
    Actually, that's possible. Kevin posted how here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/cust...-forum-100469/ over a week ago ... mmm... maybe it should be stickied in this forum.
    12-04-08 08:12 PM
    Actually, that's possible. Kevin posted how here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/cust...-forum-100469/ over a week ago ... mmm... maybe it should be stickied in this forum.
    LMAO! Thanks Jeff. Maybe the people in here should've searched for it!! LOLOLOL!!!!!

12-04-08 08:28 PM
    hey how about if we all searched for threads instead of starting a new one, there would be no worrying about too many stickies
    and actually, there already is a thread about people not liking stickies, so the op could have easily put this there, instead of starting a new one...
    12-04-08 08:29 PM
    **** yeah! As a matter of fact - there are 5 threads about stickies! It's getting old.
    12-04-08 08:32 PM
    You know, its almost rather sad that kevin had to finally do this.....

12-04-08 08:36 PM
    **** yeah! As a matter of fact - there are 5 threads about stickies! It's getting old.
    5 threads of stickies, 10 of verizon releasing an update tomorrow, 12 of feedback from upgrades and a partridge in a pear tree

seriously though so many new threads are created every minute of the same topics that its hard to find threads where people are actually discussing things. there should be a sub forum for pointless rambling or noob help. just something to help the clutter
    12-04-08 08:43 PM
    5 threads of stickies, 10 of verizon releasing an update tomorrow, 12 of feedback from upgrades and a partridge in a pear tree

seriously though so many new threads are created every minute of the same topics that its hard to find threads where people are actually discussing things. there should be a sub forum for pointless rambling or noob help. just something to help the clutter
    A-fckn Men!
    12-04-08 08:46 PM
    You know, its almost rather sad that kevin had to finally do this.....

I agree, kinda a pain but oh well. got go setup the filter now....
    12-04-08 09:14 PM
    I agree, kinda a pain but oh well. got go setup the filter now....
    Ahh yester I haven't seen you around in forever.

At any rate.. The filter is a phenomenal idea, albeit a bit pathetic that it comes to this... Remember when CB wasn't nothing but clutters of threads full of newbies b*tching and crying and arguing? I swear - sometimes this site feels like a daycare full of spoiled brats.....

12-04-08 09:16 PM
    Ahh yester I haven't seen you around in forever.

At any rate.. The filter is a phenomenal idea, albeit a bit pathetic that it comes to this... Remember when CB wasn't nothing but clutters of threads full of newbies b*tching and crying and arguing? I swear - sometimes this site feels like a daycare full of spoiled brats.....
    *snickers*

12-04-08 09:18 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD