Sorry for ANOTHER thread regarding my issue with HTML email.

I still have no option in email settings for HTML email. It just looks to be missing (i know where it is supposed to be)

I have resent service books, resent the host routing tables, tried to update the software with the DM, updated the phone using *228 and its STILL not there, email looks like junk still.

ANY ideas on what it would be? I dont think theres anything else I could update. Any help is greatly appreciated because this sucks!!>
    11-26-08 03:25 PM
    Sorry for ANOTHER thread regarding my issue with HTML email.

I still have no option in email settings for HTML email. It just looks to be missing (i know where it is supposed to be)

I have resent service books, resent the host routing tables, tried to update the software with the DM, updated the phone using *228 and its STILL not there, email looks like junk still.

ANY ideas on what it would be? I dont think theres anything else I could update. Any help is greatly appreciated because this sucks!!>
    You should be recieveing your e-mails in HTML format. It may not download everything, but if you want it to, while you're in the e-mail, just click the BB button and select get images.
    11-26-08 03:34 PM
    why is there an optino to auto-download images but you can't auto-view them?
    11-26-08 03:35 PM
    Not sure why.
    11-26-08 03:39 PM
    the auto-dl images works if your images are hosted on the same server as the sender. If the images are hosted on a server diff than the sender, then you have to go the extra step of manually dl them.

This is for spam control and security reasons.
    11-26-08 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD