I did the walkthrough already. but i'm still getting the message "Your device does not have any Browser Configuration Serivce Book Entries." "Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device"

I have att. What do I do now? I had already called att and they didn't really do anything but ask me for my imei and told me to reset my phone like 5 times. Don't know what else to do!
    02-19-09 07:04 PM
    Load service books onto your phone.
    02-19-09 07:08 PM
    Register your device under the Host Routing Table

Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > menu > Register Now
    02-19-09 07:23 PM
    Register your device under the Host Routing Table

Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > menu > Register Now
    So, which one do I highlight? There are like 4,000 that are all Verizon [xxxx]

I havent had internet or e-mail in 2 1/2 days. This is terrible. Please help.
    02-19-09 08:34 PM
    So, which one do I highlight? There are like 4,000 that are all Verizon [xxxx]

I havent had internet or e-mail in 2 1/2 days. This is terrible. Please help.
    I am not being rude, but no where in the directions did it mention highlighting anything. When members give you directions just follow the step by step.

now go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now.

Then go to set-up wizard icon>email setup>Menu>Send service books. Or just pull your battery after the steps above.
    02-19-09 08:38 PM
    I am not being rude, but no where in the directions did it mention highlighting anything. When members give you directions just follow the step by step.

now go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now.

Then go to set-up wizard icon>email setup>Menu>Send service books. Or just pull your battery after the steps above.
    Thanks Crucial. I appreciate your help. I was doing it exactly as he said. in Host Routing Table, every single Verizon [xxxxx] lines allow you to "register now" I was checking to make sure I didnt need to do it to all of them.

And as far as the e-mail setup, I cant access it because it tries to access internet when I get there, so I have no ability to ">Menu>Send service books". I have pulled battery numerous times, all with no change.

This site has helped me out tremendously, and I always follow directions to a T. But I was a bit confused with the direction.

Again, thanks for all help.
    02-19-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD