I use the Plantronics 855's for day to day use, and The Jaybird's for working out. I like them both very much, although neither are perfect, and have thier own pluses and minuses. What are you planning on using your for?
    (I also own some Motorola S9's but don't use them any more because I don't like the weight behind my neck)
    Last edited by IMAStormchaser; 03-06-09 at 03:09 PM.
    03-06-09 02:53 PM
    I too read the reviews on the Motorola S9-HD and was a bit sceptical. I charged them to full several times with flawless performance and unmatched sound.

On the third day or so they were charged to FULL and when I went to unplug them the green light would not extinguish and they wouldn't sinc. I had to wait two days for the light to go off (it went dead) I re-charged and haven't had a problem since.

I can set down my phone almost any where in my house and get music every where. I will have sync problems once in awhile, I just turn them off, re-sync and no problem.

These are SUPERIOR in sound. The bass is low and the trebles are high and clear. There is also a SRS option for an apmlified boost. For calls its clear, even if it sounds like you are "Talking in a tunnel".
    03-06-09 03:01 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD