Yep....hooked...since day 1. Either on my computer on crackberry or on my phone(mainly on crackberry) making sure i dont miss anything. Def feel like the world is at my hands on this portal device! No one gets it though, even my gf thinks im nuts at times. Its always within hands reach =D
    12-07-08 10:48 PM
    Is this the 5 o'clock free crack giveaway?
    12-07-08 10:50 PM
    Ok is it just me or is anyone else completely addicted to this site, their storm and black berry in general since Nov 21st? (or for some, before that)

I have become a crackberry addict of the worst kind. I am on all the time, researching my phone, reading about my phone, arguing abotu my phone.

i am more excited for updates than for sex! (well, almost)

But then again if my GF came in and said i have .85 or me in this hot outfit. i think i would probably take .85 (and then leak it)

HELP ME! I am admiting i am powerless over my addiction!!! Next i turn it over to you, more powerful members.

PS. anyone download desktop manager from BB's site? If i have vista x32 and use BES, but wanna be able to do mass storage mode, i wouild need to install drivers first right? can i just download the drivers from BB's site? Or do i need desktop manager too? or do they only come togethe?
    I'll trade you .85 for your gf

and to answer your question, I believe windows will automatically pick of the bb for mass storage mode without installing anything. However I think you can download the desktop manager package and just install the device manager portion which includes the usb drivers.
    12-07-08 11:00 PM
    When I bought my new PJs the other day I had to make sure the pants had pockets so i could keep my BlackBerry with me while hangin around the house. It's a sickness. Color me addicted.
    12-07-08 11:21 PM
    what's really sad is that i don't even have my storm yet and i am an addict i'm on crackberry all the time learning as much as i can from all of you who were so kind as to walk through the fire for me
    12-07-08 11:40 PM
    When it comes to the Storm and this site I dowanna recover.
    GOTTA HAVE IT
    12-07-08 11:41 PM
    My name is Michael and I am working on it
    12-07-08 11:52 PM
    Holy crap, I thought I was bad, but you guys put me to shame. And that's with being glued to my device as much as possible!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 12:47 AM
    First time Blackberry owner and an instant addict!
    12-08-08 12:53 AM
    I personally have never found a phone that i want to use and learn about more than this one...

I to find myself on this site trying to learn more and well yeah...

I am addicted to both
    12-08-08 03:34 AM
    12-08-08 06:59 AM
    Yea it's a process. Since getting my Storm i have to force myself to do homework and other things like work. lol.

I'm an addict, now where's the coffee?
    12-08-08 07:44 AM
    Cool!
    thanks. i will try it. I do use BIS but mainly use BES.

so you would just install from CD and not try to find a newer ver on bb.com? i assume the cd is the latest?
    There is a newer build on blackberry.com.
    12-08-08 08:05 AM
    My Name is Nico and I am a Storm addict. I am typing this in work as we speak. I work for a rival mobile phone network and I have faced being called 'traitor' by my colleagues in order to get this phone. I cannot stop touching it, playing with it and reading / posting here. I do not want help. I do not want sympathy, I just want it to be my break so I can play with it again!
    12-08-08 08:13 AM
    I am addicted to brick breaker. I am playing it in my class as we speak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 08:20 AM
    I love my Storm, but calling myself an addict would be a major understatement.
    12-08-08 08:26 AM
    HELP,,,,I'm clicking through and I cant stop
    12-08-08 08:35 AM
    I'm not an addict. I'm only on here three or four times a day reading in the forums and I do not post much.

Besides, I can quit any time... No really. Honest.
    12-08-08 09:13 AM
    I'm not an addict. I'm only on here three or four times a day reading in the forums and I do not post much.

Besides, I can quit any time... No really. Honest.
    LOL. sure...................

"Just One more check to see if the update came out today, it cant hurt"
    12-09-08 06:45 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD