Im living in vermont for a little while and when i first got here i was tethering with tetherberry and was staying on 3G network whole time...now past 2 weeks i only get 1X and occasionaly 3g....i tried *288 and it worked for a day...

any other tips? side note: my location of where i was getting 3g has not changed
    02-01-10 09:23 PM
    Call VZW and report the issue as a "network issue". There could be a local tower issue or your area might still be in transition of the Alltel/VZW tower migration, in which case all you can do is wait.
    02-01-10 09:34 PM
    Call VZW and report the issue as a "network issue". There could be a local tower issue or your area might still be in transition of the Alltel/VZW tower migration, in which case all you can do is wait.
    thanks ill try calling....just curious, when i call and report it as a "network issue" do they try BS you and say im sure it will be resolved soon...or is there actually something they can do to pin point my areas problem?

and i know there are certain phone #s for specific things, any # i should call specifically? thanks again
    02-01-10 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD