HI my fellow crackberry users, i was buying a new tv at best buy today when i was passing by the mobile section i noticed a guy wearing a blackberry shirt and had about 7 bb's out there from differant carriers.
    so i stopped and started to talk to him about the storm 2 and the issues i have been having with the storm 1 even after the new os update,
    the main issues i have been having is it only charges when it wants but only after i updated to new os. so he told me to go to desktop manager and update the new software.... that they have been putting up new updates to fix all the quirks in the new software release so i did and there was 1 update and it was the core 5.0 update.

not sure exactly if this is what he was talking about but i gues we will see if i continute to have issues until i upgrade......
    11-08-09 12:56 AM
    I heard about this before on here u might be d/l the same core 5.0 thus doubling the mem absorbed by the OS some ppl that have shrunk their OS have seen DM ask them to update the core 5.0 for no reason at all becuz they shrunk it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 02:45 AM
    yeap the core update thing is a glitch. so is your not charging. you might try to reload the OS again to fix it though
    11-08-09 02:49 AM
    That fix did not work for me. Nor did the blackberry website fix. I just unplug and wait a few seconds. It usually charges then. I hat this problem.
    yeap the core update thing is a glitch. so is your not charging. you might try to reload the OS again to fix it though
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 10:04 AM
    That's an awesome RIM rep right there...
    11-08-09 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD