How many speed dial numbers will the Storm save?
    Last edited by Mitremark; 08-19-09 at 12:59 PM.
    08-19-09 12:55 PM
    It has 9..
    08-19-09 01:08 PM
    Thanks Grey thats what I thought but when I ask the Verizon C/S agent I was told 1000. I didn't think that was right.
    08-19-09 01:54 PM
    Thanks Grey thats what I thought but when I ask the Verizon C/S agent I was told 1000. I didn't think that was right.
    Wow maybe they'd like to share that information with us lol. Even on my env2 I think I could only have 99.
    08-19-09 02:52 PM
    on full qwerty devices, there were WAY more, like the curve...but i find speed dial less productive, i usually do contacts, start typing the name, then highlight (not click) then hit "send" key....will ask what number if multiple ones, and *wham*, not that much slower than a speed dial, especially if people use more than one number...
    08-19-09 04:49 PM
    on full qwerty devices, there were WAY more, like the curve...but i find speed dial less productive, i usually do contacts, start typing the name, then highlight (not click) then hit "send" key....will ask what number if multiple ones, and *wham*, not that much slower than a speed dial, especially if people use more than one number...
    Yeah...but with speed dial on qwerty you only have to press one button. How is that not faster than going through contacts?
    08-19-09 05:09 PM
    that's my point, that speed dial with only 9 settings is basically not even worth having a speed dial at all, i'd rather just use the contacts....
    08-19-09 05:31 PM
    That's classic CS. I think they all go to ****** school to lower their IQ before they give them an official CS headset.
    08-19-09 05:38 PM
    That's classic CS. I think they all go to ****** school to lower their IQ before they give them an official CS headset.
    no, all the good ones who are knowledgeable get abused and quit, and you're left with the warm bodies that are there for the paycheck...
    08-19-09 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD