so, i ordered the storm nov. 23. received it on dec. 2 with the .65 OS. got fed up with the random restarts and the screen click problem so i went to a store and got a new one. came with .75 loaded on it. this one is perfect.

except, while i charge the phone and make a phone call, it goes into speaker phone. i know it's not my face hitting the button, since i pull up the notes before i begin to speak with the person on the other line. i tried multiple wipes, downgraded back to .75 (from .85) and nothing. anyone got any ideas?

mods - sorry, i didn't know where to put this.
    01-04-09 01:46 AM
    sorry to bump but, no one has a fix or anything for this?
    01-04-09 10:27 AM
    come on, no one? should i call verizon and tell them about my problem if anything?
    01-04-09 03:07 PM
    So I noticed this the other day when I plugged my phone in while on a call and it automatically switched to speakerphone. It seemed to me that this was deliberate, rather than being some type of glitch, but I've looked and so far can't find any setting or menu option to change it. For now I just manually turn the speakerphone off when I plug the phone in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 03:57 PM
    usually the phone goes into landscape mode while i'm in a call. the way i hold it i guess, and there is no option to turn the speaker phone off. there have been times when i've been able to turn it off then it comes back on a couple minutes later. it always happens about 5 minutes from when i plug the charger in.
    01-04-09 04:35 PM
    Interesting. I have .75 and my phone locks in portrait when I'm on a call. I would call Verizon cause it sounds like something might be wrong with your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD