Has anyone wearing jeans noticed dust/lint sticking to the speaker grille? I can't seem to get it off lol.
    11-24-08 10:05 PM
    paint them black, lol
    11-24-08 10:07 PM
    good idea but its already black if I'm not colorblind lol. Meh I'm going to try using a cotton swab to get it out
    11-24-08 10:09 PM
    Funny, I thought the same thing. It also gets into the earpiece part.
    11-24-08 10:10 PM
    Well I haven't gotten any in the earpiece yet, but man the lint/dust on or in the speaker grille is making the phone look ugly. Hopefully if I blast the speakers loud enough, maybe the lint/dust will come off lol
    11-24-08 10:12 PM
    OMG i thought i was being anal this drives me freaking nuts also i tried using a tweasers to grab some of the longer pieces but havent been able to figure out how to get the rest out if anyone finds a solution that works pm me thanks
    11-24-08 10:36 PM
    OMG i thought i was being anal this drives me freaking nuts also i tried using a tweasers to grab some of the longer pieces but havent been able to figure out how to get the rest out if anyone finds a solution that works pm me thanks
    LMFAO!!!!, yea i cant get the smaller pieces to come off..... haha your post was hilarious
    11-24-08 10:39 PM
    minivac (like those for keyboards). use with caution on low setting to avoid damaging the earpiece
    11-24-08 10:40 PM
    havent tried it yet but im just gonna use a piece of tape to "grab" all the lint off the grille.
    11-24-08 10:42 PM
    minivac (like those for keyboards). use with caution on low setting to avoid damaging the earpiece
    link lol? any pen-size preferably? yea that might be a good idea i might buy one :P
    11-24-08 10:43 PM
    How about keeping it out of pockets with lint? What about a pouch on the hip? If you must carry it in your pocket, try a ziploc baggie, no way lint is getting in there!
    11-24-08 11:23 PM
    I dont even keep mine in a pocket, and I got bunch of lint/threads on it. It seems to be like a magnet to it and its annoying!!
    11-25-08 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD