Well,

It seems since I have aquired my Storm that everyone either says it sounds like im talking in a tunnel, or they cant hear me well. Has anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it.
    01-05-09 01:54 PM
    I get the same responses. I use my headset and people say I sound better. Make sure if you have a skin or case that it is not blocking the hole for the mic. Good luck to you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 02:02 PM
    I got the comment once when I first got it. I think it was how I was holding the phone, I think my hand was over the mic.

It is a small hole at the bottom, easy to acc cover, or muffle if you are holding the phone to your ear.

Make sure you aren't covering it in some way...
    01-05-09 02:04 PM
    Yeah im not covering it. the phone isnt in a skin at all. The phone actually has a Tin Can sound to it on conversations that I hear. Oh well...guess you cant have everything with such an uber phone :P
    01-05-09 02:06 PM
    Under Phone>Options>General Options...try setting Enance Audio Handset to "Normal"
    01-05-09 05:24 PM
    I dont know why it is...but I still hear this tin can style sound after I switched to normal. I read on another forum that it was a hardware problem. I really dont feel like trying to get an exchange. Maybe its just the sound that comes with the phone.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    01-09-09 01:57 AM
    I had that issue a lot with OS .75 but a lot better in .85.
    01-09-09 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD