Just went into the local atnt store and played with a bold WOW i love the phone screen is excellent very easy to use keyboard. OS IS FAST web browsing is excellent with the trackball, I will miss the bigger screen but i will sacrifice this for a solid phone not this clicking stuff with the storm. PLEASE RELEASE THIS THING SOON RIM/VERIZON
    03-22-09 08:36 PM
    Probably not the place to say, "Hey, the storm sucks, anyone else wanna jump on this bandwagon?" In the storm forum. :3
    03-22-09 08:39 PM
    I'd ditch the Storm for a iPhone in a HEARTBEAT... but ATT service SUCKS in my area...
    03-22-09 08:44 PM
    i have the storm and honestly this phone is very hard to use not saying it sucks, but IT HAS ISSUES
    03-22-09 08:45 PM
    Let's see, how can I put this gently?...Shut up, and do it!! Do you really need someone to say "me too!". Please just do it, and go away!!

DUMB@$$!!!!!!
    03-22-09 08:47 PM
    I'd ditch the Storm for a iPhone in a HEARTBEAT... but ATT service SUCKS in my area...
    Translation: "I'd ditch my wife in a HEARTBEAT...If I wasn't so DAMNED ugly!!"
    03-22-09 08:50 PM
    I'm getting the niagara as well ... but keeping the storm for weekend use! i love my storm
    03-22-09 08:53 PM
    I love my storm sorry you dont bye now go to the waiting for niagara
    forum and dont posts your bs here anymore!!! have a nice day thekidran
    03-22-09 08:54 PM
    Just went into the local atnt store and played with a bold WOW i love the phone screen is excellent very easy to use keyboard. OS IS FAST web browsing is excellent with the trackball, I will miss the bigger screen but i will sacrifice this for a solid phone not this clicking stuff with the storm. PLEASE RELEASE THIS THING SOON RIM/VERIZON
    Not me. I will not consider any phone without the full-screen landscape mode. Period.

In my humble opinion, full-screen landscape mode is the way of the future. Without this important feature is like a step backward to me.

Personally, I have no problem whatsoever with the click and the keyboard of the Storm. And I am still on .75 OS.
    03-22-09 08:58 PM
    Can't wait for Niagara.
    03-22-09 09:01 PM
    LOVE MY STORM! I love my storm as much as I love every one of my blackberries lol!

03-22-09 09:01 PM
    Why do these threads keep popping up? Need to be deleted because they serve absolutely no purpose. Get a different phone if you dont like the storm. If your having issues learn about the phone and how to fix it.
    03-22-09 09:03 PM
    Nope will not go backwards is screen real estate!!!
    Gonna get a Storm and try it out. If I don't like it I will wait for the Niagra...Been throwing this around for a while. But since I have my NE2 will try out the Storm, if I like it I'll keep it, but I think I'll prolly be returning it for the Niagra when it comes out...
    I'm getting the niagara as well ... but keeping the storm for weekend use! i love my storm
    Lol wtf is it a car?
    03-22-09 09:04 PM
    Bold is a solid device. Ease of use is fantastic. I'm actually considering moving myself as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 09:05 PM
    Translation: "I'd ditch my wife in a HEARTBEAT...If I wasn't so DAMNED ugly!!"
    No I ditched my wife and got a better model that WORKED !

ok let me try to explain princes...

I'm a Mac guy.
    iPhones run on AT&T
    AT&T has no bars in my area.
    I bought a iPhone.
    Sat in my home, NO SERVICE...
    Took it to the fire station... NO SERVICE
    I took it back and got a PS3 instead.

Any questions?
    03-22-09 09:06 PM
    No I ditched my wife and got a better model that WORKED !

ok let me try to explain princes...

I'm a Mac guy.
    iPhones run on AT&T
    AT&T has no bars in my area.
    I bought a iPhone.
    Sat in my home, NO SERVICE...
    Took it to the fire station... NO SERVICE
    I took it back and got a PS3 instead.

Any questions?
    Why the storm if you are so dissatisfied with it?
    03-22-09 09:08 PM
    Here we go again....
    Sell your Storm if you're unhappy and move along, no one cares.
    03-22-09 09:42 PM
    ok whatever i know you guys are perfect just had a question and was curious if anyone else was getting rid of the storm. i am not going to fall in love with any device because there are always bigger and better things
    03-22-09 09:55 PM
    I find the Bold to be really cool. But for me it had to be the Storm, I'm a big web surfer, so I wanted the wide screen. I really don't get the Storm hate, its a good working device. I did optimize mine a bit (remove stuff I don't need, languages, un-installed a few apps/all games and installed some I needed) It never slows down really, maybe a little here and there but nothing that keeps me from doing what I'm doing. My Memory is always between 20Mb and 30Mb free and at about 45Mb after using Quick Pull.
    03-22-09 10:26 PM
    Just asked my gf if I could borrow her Curve and played with it WOW i love the phone screen is excellent very easy to use keyboard. OS IS FAST web browsing is excellent with the trackball, but if were to ditch my storm, I would miss the bigger screen so i will not switch mine for a conventional phone, I love clicking MY FULL SCREEN with the storm.
    I AM HAPPY WITH MY STORM AND IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER WITH TIME.
    03-22-09 10:42 PM
    Yeah...wont give up landscape either...sorry its a must have for me.

Now that the firware updates are out, I'm happy. I'll probably get the official update but I'm on crackmans .114 hybrid now and I could stay here for the remainder of the life of the unit. Working great for me. On screen keyboards take a little getting use to I concede, but thats the way it is. If you dont like it get another device. Dont come here for group therapy. We're all addicts!
    03-22-09 10:43 PM
    Lol wtf is it a car?
    LOL! Omg that's hilarious
    03-22-09 10:43 PM
    Why the storm if you are so dissatisfied with it?
    Who said I didn't like it?
    I love my storm...

I'd still drop it in a heartbeat for a iPhone on Verizon....
    03-22-09 10:54 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD