I have the Blackberry Storm, and I have version 4.7.0.18

People are saying that I am way outdated, and there is updates available for my phone.

When I go to Options > Advanced Options > Wireless Updates it says there is no current updates available. Do I have the most current update available for the storm, or is there something missing here?
    09-29-09 04:58 PM
    The latest official from VZW is 4.7.0.148.

And there are many good leaked OS's out there.
    09-29-09 05:03 PM
    lol okay thanks for the help to download the leaked os's i need the usb cable that connects my blackberry to my pc right?
    09-29-09 05:10 PM
    All the updates available are either leaked or unofficial. However that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try.

There are many available. Look around in the OS thread and you will see what I'm talking about. Then find an OS that's right for you, and if someone is nice they will follow this up with that thread.
    09-29-09 05:13 PM
    Yes.
    lol okay thanks for the help to download the leaked os's i need the usb cable that connects my blackberry to my pc right?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-29-09 05:14 PM
    Yes.

That is correct and make sure you follow the step by stop OS that you are downloading..
    09-29-09 06:00 PM
    I have the Blackberry Storm, and I have version 4.7.0.18

People are saying that I am way outdated, and there is updates available for my phone.

When I go to Options > Advanced Options > Wireless Updates it says there is no current updates available. Do I have the most current update available for the storm, or is there something missing here?
    go to blackberry.com-software upgrade-follow instructions..
    09-29-09 06:03 PM
    You will definitely want to read this http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/in...source-213706/

09-29-09 06:09 PM
    werent they shipped with .65 ? i'd love to see what .18 runs like
    09-29-09 06:13 PM
    Try the .167 much faster and stable. The battery keep up for 2 days instead of 1. You wont regret it.
    09-30-09 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD