Download went smooth. phone reset after battery pull then all of a sudden my screen says media card inserted and wetn straight to a black screen with verizon logo on it. Wont do anything. Any ideas what happened???
    12-19-08 12:21 AM
    mine did the same thing, did a battery pull and it worked fine afterwards. try batt pull.
    12-19-08 12:22 AM
    yup mine did same thing did another batt pull and it worked
    12-19-08 12:23 AM
    mines doing the same thing... and i've done 2 battery pulls and its continuing the problem...
    anyone have a better solution?
    12-19-08 12:38 AM
    mines doing the same thing... and i've done 2 battery pulls and its continuing the problem...
    anyone have a better solution?
    Did you do a Clean Wipe before installing? Sometimes these kind of issues happen when you install a leak over an official.

Drop the info and many here will try and offer better solutions or at least suggestions before you need to install again.

Best of luck.

Happy Holidays!
    12-19-08 12:40 AM
    I was running the official .75 before this and did a clean wipe using jl cmder b4 installing the leaked .83
    I'm on my fourth battery pull but everytime it loads the media card inserted comes up n then the phone goes to a black screen displaying the verizon sign just like Rprice said.
    please help... I really hope doing lots of battery pulls consecutively doesnt affect the phone's performance
    12-19-08 12:47 AM
    well I guess after my fifth battery pull it magically started working... but the phones not any faster than it was with .75 on it... kinda disappointed to be honest
    12-19-08 01:00 AM
    Give it some time...perhaps it needs time lol.
    12-19-08 01:04 AM
    I have a brilliant idea...Don't install a leaked version of an update! This sh*t cracks me up, you install a leaked version and then wonder why you have problems. Keep up the good work!
    12-19-08 01:05 AM
    I have a brilliant idea...Don't install a leaked version of an update! This sh*t cracks me up, you install a leaked version and then wonder why you have problems. Keep up the good work!
    lol...but but...buttttt!
    12-19-08 01:09 AM
    I have never had a problem installing leaked versions. If you are having issues try a clean install if did then try reinstalling.
    12-19-08 01:13 AM
    I have never had a problem installing leaked versions. If you are having issues try a clean install if did then try reinstalling.
    Does not hurt to try. Only takes a few extra seconds.
    12-19-08 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD