I think I may have found why so many users are having difficulty running 4.7.0.83. For the past two days I have been running the beta OS on me phone, and I've only run into a handful of issues. Those issues were minor and even ones we all experienced in 4.7.0.65-.76.

With that being said, play around with these options below and post back your results.

I have 1 bar of icons on my home screen, and whenever I would switch it to 2 or 3 bars, the phone would freak out into a salt&pepper fight. Not only that, but there would be tiny bars everywhere across my screen. As soon as I switched back to 1 bar of icons, the phone operated normally. In addition when I had 2 or 3 bars, I wouldn't be able to use my phone in portrait mode.

What have you guys discovered?

(If this so called "problem" has already been discussed, please; let me know. There's no need to beat a dead horse).
    12-21-08 02:17 PM
    I hve 2 bars of icons and mine rotates to landscape insantaneously. even on the home screen....where many people say .83 has lessened the speed of the rotation.
    12-21-08 02:48 PM

What have you guys discovered?
    Penicillin, but that's unimportant here
    12-21-08 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD