Okay so the other day i spilled soda allll over my bbStorm. I dried it off. Took the battery and put the battery and the phone seprate in a ziplock baggy full of rice.

So the phone is working but, the screen is sticking and so is the end button.

The screen almost feels like its sticking to dried soda and it also seems like theres a particle of rice under the screen.

And the thing is.... I dont have insurance =x.
    What do I do!?
    04-30-09 09:25 AM
    Lets just stick with the 1 thread you aready started..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/spi...rm-help-217826

Also take note...

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.

Bumping
    This refers to posting with the deliberate intention to either pad your post count or to keep a thread 'hot' so it appears at the top of the forum. Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user. CrackBerry.com's moderator’s reserve the right to delete useless “bumps” at their discretion.
    04-30-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD