On the rebate, it says not to send a -copy- of the proof of purchase UPC barcode. On the tradeup I don't see it saying not to send a copy.

Did you guys just make copies of the proof of purchase and send the original one for the rebate and a copy for the tradeup?
    12-13-08 02:52 PM
    trade up i made a copy as it says they needed it. i sent them both out on Monday, the 23rd of November and just last week the trade up says it's been, inspected. Not sure how long it should be now. Verizon rebate was processed on the 2ed
    12-13-08 02:55 PM
    For the trade up I sent in copies of the invoice that came with the Storm. For the rebate I cut the UPC off the box and sent a copy of the invoice as well. Both Blackberry and VZW sent me an email stating that they received everything. I checked my rebate status online and it shows as valid and to allow 30days to receive the rebate. Still waiting to see what's going on with the trade.
    12-13-08 03:02 PM
    I received my rebate within a week. However, it was in the form of a $50 Verizon VISA check card.
    12-13-08 03:06 PM
    Recd my $50 Visa check card within 10 days. Weird looking bugger though. Going to take my paperwork along with me when I use it.
    12-13-08 04:05 PM
    I sent my rebate in which included the original UPC and the sales receipt for the first device that was purchased from a retail store. I am sending in the UPC, rebate form and customer receipt form for the device I received online. They want to receive the originals of everything, so I make sure to make a copy just in case something gets lost in the mail.

What is the trade up program?
    12-13-08 04:21 PM
    I sent my rebate in which included the original UPC and the sales receipt for the first device that was purchased from a retail store. I am sending in the UPC, rebate form and customer receipt form for the device I received online. They want to receive the originals of everything, so I make sure to make a copy just in case something gets lost in the mail.

What is the trade up program?
    It was a program offered by Blackberry and flipswap.com in which you could receive $50 plus the trade in value of your old phone if you purchased a Blackberry device. The program has expired.
    12-13-08 04:26 PM
    It was a program offered by Blackberry and flipswap.com in which you could receive $50 plus the trade in value of your old phone if you purchased a Blackberry device. The program has expired.
    they still offer you the the money for an older device you want to trade to them. You can even send them more than one. The only thing that has expired is the $50 bonus deal.
    12-13-08 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD