I apologize if this has been posted. I'm just a noob, and desperate storm horny one at that.

Was searching around and found this....

Blackberry 9530 Storm Smartphone for Verizon at MobileCityOnline.com

Is this legit?

Again apologies if old news.
    10-03-08 11:36 AM
    Yeah I saw that...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/pre...yonline-77523/

I think I'll pay $199-$250 at the Verizon store
    10-03-08 11:43 AM
    I'm only 3 months into my current contract, unfortunately.
    10-03-08 11:47 AM
    Oh bummer. Still.. I think you'll find a better deal at Verizon and you can be sure they are legit.
    10-03-08 12:08 PM
    Yea me too...Got the LG Dare back in July... but you can bet I'll be buying the Storm as soon as it comes out, even if I have to pay full retail (although I'm going to try hard to get them to give some discount...) I NEEEEED a smartphone to organize my life, but I also enjoy touchscreen. The Dare just doesn't cut it.
    10-03-08 12:14 PM
    I think someone should BAN the next person who posts the mobilecity link...
    Last edited by phikai; 10-03-08 at 12:35 PM.
    10-03-08 12:28 PM
    I think we should BAN the next person who posts the mobilecity link...
    Who is we, Mr. 35 Post Count???
    10-03-08 12:31 PM
    fine..."we" was a poor choice...I'll make it more correct
    10-03-08 12:35 PM
    Not all of us can average 18 post a day 7 days a week.... not to say we wont try
    10-03-08 12:36 PM
    Not all of us can average 18 post a day 7 days a week.... not to say we wont try
    Not my point.

The OP is a newbie and was excited to share news. Old news is regurgitated on this site OVER AND OVER AND OVER... It doesn't mean that people should be banned. For another newbie to randomly call out the OP is kind of ironic, I thought.
    10-03-08 12:38 PM
    I don't believe I called anyone out...I just stated that someone should ban the next person who posts the link...I mean really its at least the 4th time in less than 2 weeks that the links has been posted.

I'm just a believer in the search tool...I'm also a believer in not sticking my nose in every single thread and post crapping...not saying any names...just saying

EDIT....
    Also...people put WAY too much stock in post count...I mean if we play by the post count rules there are quite a few users who have significantly more posts than Kevin...who just hit 1000...does that mean they are more significant contributors to the community?
    Last edited by phikai; 10-03-08 at 12:43 PM.
    10-03-08 12:40 PM
    I don't believe I called anyone out...I just stated that someone should ban the next person who posts the link...I mean really its at least the 4th time in less than 2 weeks that the links has been posted.

I'm just a believer in the search tool...I'm also a believer in not sticking my nose in every single thread and post crapping...not saying any names...just saying

EDIT....
    Also...people put WAY too much stock in post count...I mean if we play by the post count rules there are quite a few users who have significantly more posts than Kevin...who just hit 1000...does that mean they are more significant contributors to the community?
    It isn't all about post count. But really, who are you to say someone should get banned? By that logic, "we" should ban every single person from here forward who posts about memoury issues.
    10-03-08 12:45 PM
    SPRAYS MONITOR WITH EXTINGUISHER
    Just some jabs in fun... lets not get to upset Phikai
    10-03-08 12:45 PM
    My bad.

At least I apologized before hand!!
    10-03-08 12:51 PM
    I never got upset...I'm just saying Jenay was wrong...plain wrong. I didn't say anything condescending, to the OP. I just stated that we should ban...jestful in my mind because obviously no one is going to get banned...maybe I should have included the smile cause we all know that makes it better...

It was a way of pointing out that the link had been posted...
    10-03-08 12:52 PM
    My bad.

You don't have to apologize again. You did enough of that in the first post. I believe one of the members here said they previously worked for that company. And that they were legit. If you search this forum and find the topic you'll see what that members name was and can ask him. There will be more sites offering this device as it gets closer.
    10-03-08 12:54 PM
    My bad.

Please do not apologize - you did nothing wrong.

I never got upset...I'm just saying Jenay was wrong...plain wrong. I didn't say anything condescending, to the OP. I just stated that we should ban...jestful in my mind because obviously no one is going to get banned...maybe I should have included the smile cause we all know that makes it better...

It was a way of pointing out that the link had been posted...
    No, opening your mouth about banning an unknowing new member of CB is wrong, any way you put it. How does it feel to be made to look stupid? It doesn't feel good, does it.
    10-03-08 12:56 PM
    My bad.

Nothing was meant directly at you Leon...here are the other threads containing the MobileCity info...check them out...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bla...bileCityOnline

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/new...bileCityOnline

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/pre...bileCityOnline
    10-03-08 12:56 PM
    No, opening your mouth about banning an unknowing new member of CB is wrong, any way you put it. How does it feel to be made to look stupid? It doesn't feel good, does it.
    Not sure...I don't have the desire or need to make 20+ posts a day giving someone the opportunity to make me look stupid...

10-03-08 12:58 PM
    Not sure...I don't have the desire or need to make 20+ posts a day giving someone the opportunity to make me look stupid...

i think this thread kinda started down a wrong direction, but your indirect jabs at jennay (at least it seems that's who you're going after) is in no way helpful, constructive, or in any other way positive, and is really not necessary.

a few posts or many, new member or old. this is a community here, we need to watch how we treat eachother. there isnt anything to gain by insulting and being spiteful.
    10-03-08 01:37 PM
    SPANK!!!!!
    10-03-08 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD