As I was with my friend who has an iPhone I was showing him my new storm and being mocked and ridiculed by him for this reason specifically. (See Pic) What is this? The Only way to fix this was a battery pull

01-25-09 08:39 PM
    What is it with people and all this "mine is bigger" crap? How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that you place that much significance on a cell phone?

I'd find yourself some new friends. Friends that have more going for them than a cell phone.

As for your question... It's a glitch. It's rare, but it happens.
    01-25-09 08:47 PM
    If a battery pull doesn't solve it, which I doubt it will its hardware related and needs to be replaced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 08:49 PM
    As I was with my friend who has an iPhone I was showing him my new storm and being mocked and ridiculed by him for this reason specifically. (See Pic) What is this? The Only way to fix this was a battery pull
    dont know what it is but it happened to me once, did a battery pull and it never happened again

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/what-happened-126400/
    Last edited by touch_my_storm; 01-25-09 at 08:54 PM.
    01-25-09 08:50 PM
    It was not at all like "mine is bigger" kinda stuff he's just a ball buster, and were really good friends. He was just laughing and messing around just as I was. But, thanks for the answer. This has happened to me an numerous amount of times. Any suggestions as to why this would happen?
    01-25-09 08:51 PM
    My jpod touch has had that glitch too a few times.

01-25-09 08:52 PM
    that happened to me couple times. The screen went like that for like a second and went back to normal.
    01-25-09 08:56 PM
    What is it with people and all this "mine is bigger" crap? How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that you place that much significance on a cell phone?

I'd find yourself some new friends. Friends that have more going for them than a cell phone.

As for your question... It's a glitch. It's rare, but it happens.

now thats well said!! must be 13 maybe 12 years old
    01-25-09 08:56 PM
    Mine started to do that after it got thrown around a car

01-25-09 09:02 PM
    Happens to me at least once a day now..habe had. The phone about 3. Weeks..which seems to b the point in which the os goes berserk

01-25-09 09:11 PM

now thats well said!! must be 13 maybe 12 years old
    It's called having fun, just being silly.

How sad and pathetic does your life have to be that you must be so serious all the time instead of having a little innocent fun once in a while?
    01-25-09 09:15 PM
    Wow, my Storm does this every once in a while for a second or two, then goes back to normal, I'm glad to hear (on second thought, not really) that other people have been having this issue. What could cause this? I'm running .75
    01-25-09 09:22 PM
    Wow, my Storm does this every once in a while for a second or two, then goes back to normal, I'm glad to hear (on second thought, not really) that other people have been having this issue. What could cause this? I'm running .75
    OS, that what happened a lot when I had .75 but now I have .85 if correct it showed up once but only for a quick second during softreset.
    01-25-09 09:31 PM
    If a battery pull doesn't solve it, which I doubt it will its hardware related and needs to be replaced.

Could be but I believe its the OS.
    01-25-09 09:35 PM

Next time he does it again just play your music and open another program like the internet at the same time and see if he can do it
    01-25-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD