Yeah clickthru has failed me on all 4 corners.. No idea what happened to it, was working fine earlier then tonight I went to type out a text in suretype mode and neither of the corners click, its like the supports broke and its just laying flat, but the center clicks.. Im going to the verizon store tomorrow to see if they can swap it out for a new one if they have them in stock, or atleast order me one. we'll see.. anyone else having issues?
    11-30-08 12:52 AM
    Not this issue; but my corners do stick sometimes (rarely). Now I have something else to be afraid of. Hopefully they send you a model with the old rev. screen plate. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 01:31 AM
    did you try the business card trick between the battery and cover? hmm, it probably wont do anything though since your phone used to click fine. Hope the swap goes well.
    11-30-08 01:41 AM
    same thing happened to me... all of a sudden my corners dont click....
    11-30-08 02:55 AM
    did you try the business card trick between the battery and cover? hmm, it probably wont do anything though since your phone used to click fine. Hope the swap goes well.
    Definitely search around and try this trick, its definitely worth the time it takes to do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 04:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD