It only took majority of the night by the time I had everything reloaded. BBM was a nightmare to get back. I finally had to get it OTA and do another restore. My only problem with it is when I unholster the phone it doesnt unlock like .148 did. Is there anyway around this?
    10-23-09 10:46 AM
    Yes, it is a setting. Go into options > Password and the last option should be Holster locking options.

It should only take about 15min to backup, wipe and load OS on the phone. If your having trouble try asking around on the forums for an app call Blackberry Swiss Army Knife. This has all the features you need. Once you use the Desktop Manager to create a restore file (or use Advanced to pick what you specifically want to restore), then close DM and launch BBSAK, this will sync with your phone, you can factory reset or wipe device. Wipe the device is what I suggest then when that is done it will come to a white screen on the Storm. From here you click Load OS and it will send you through a wizard that load a new OS with the features of your choosing (provided you installed the OS package in C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion
    10-23-09 11:08 AM
    Thanks for the help. I'll defin. use BBSAK next time. Is the platform for .323 supposed to be 4.2.0.126?
    Last edited by Chisam14; 10-23-09 at 11:14 AM.
    10-23-09 11:11 AM
    Yes indeed.
    10-23-09 11:16 AM
    Thanks for the help. I'll defin. use BBSAK next time. Is the platform for .323 supposed to be 4.2.0.126?
    That is correct.
    10-23-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD