Verizons screen protectors are ok, but they tend to hold smudges.
    11-29-08 04:40 AM
    The stupid *** technician at Verizon put mine on with a little over the edge! At the time it did not look like much, but now it is starting to peel on that corner.
    11-29-08 04:54 AM
    I also vote yes on this. I've used Write Rights in the past on the various Treo's I've had as well as the Blackberry Curve the Storm replaced. I never could cut them exactly right and no matter how hard I tried I always managed to get several bubbles on the screen I couldn't get rid of. The VZW screen protectors are precut and went on very easily with barely any bubbles. I personally can't tell it's on there except when it gets smudged. (Which as another poster pointed out it picks up quite easily.)
    11-29-08 06:19 AM
    work very good but i will be getting bse when they make one for it for the entire body
    11-29-08 10:23 AM
    I would vote yes. I had no problem putting the screen protector on and it fits perfectly on the edges. I love how it kept the same look and feel as the phone had pre-installation.

I picked up a 3 pack for $8 after the corporate discount. Cant get much better.
    11-29-08 10:46 AM
    I bought an InvisibleShield when I first got the phone and had a terrible time trying to install that thing. Despite spraying my fingers and the screen with that solution I still left finger prints on it just trying to peel it off it's backing. Since it's a film and not sturdy it was not the easiest thing to put on once I got it off the backing and ended up getting a few more fingerprints on it. It looked terrible once it was on and I know it the bubbles and stuff were supposed to work its way out but I was simply not impressed with the product. I took it to Verizon the next day and bought the 3 pack of screen protectors and they installed it right there for me so I did not have to deal with it. Overall the fit is fine, when installed right you can't even tell it's there but it definitely isn't smudge proof which is the only drawback I can find so I vote yay.
    11-29-08 10:53 AM
    I vote yay. However, you should be very careful not to get any dust particles under it, otherwise, you might get a bubble around the particle.
    11-29-08 11:01 AM
    I have put skins on i like them my self for the reason that when the screen gets really dirty i can just peel off the film and put on a new on with out trying to clean the screen with a liquid risking said liquid getting in to the inner working of the touch sceen and the phone it self
    11-29-08 11:03 AM
    Verizons screen protectors are ok, but they tend to hold smudges.
    I noticed this too. They weren't too expensive and are easy to apply, but they really do hold smudges a lot more than others brands I have used on other phones.
    11-29-08 11:10 AM
    It took me 3 tries (wasting the 1st 2 screen protectors) to get it on right. I've used screen protectors before, but had more difficulty applying this product than it should take. However, the 3rd one is on very nicely. It fts perfectly and is very clear. However, it does have some light scratches on it after only a couple of days use. They aren't really visible when using my storm though.
    11-29-08 11:12 AM
    The VZ screen protectors work great so far and I had no problem putting it on. I have used Screenguardz on my previous 3 Blackberry phones and they worked very good as well. They offer two models now, one is a soft vinyl which applies with static and the other is a hard plastic which uses a slight adhesive. I am thinking that for a touch screen device like the Storm, the hard plastic version will probably be better. If I end up keeping my Storm (the jury is still out, waiting for the OS update like everyone else) I'll order some of the Screenguardz and write a review.
    11-29-08 11:46 AM
    Well I just went through all 3 and need to get some more. Yeah I know I'm a moron...

The 1st one had 2 small scratches on it which was driving me crazy! Other than the scratches it was nice.
    The next 2 I ended up getting some lint/dust on the underside which showed up real nice once I turned the phone back on.

Oh well, back to the store to get some more....
    11-29-08 12:48 PM
    Well I just went through all 3 and need to get some more. Yeah I know I'm a moron...

The 1st one had 2 small scratches on it which was driving me crazy! Other than the scratches it was nice.
    The next 2 I ended up getting some lint/dust on the underside which showed up real nice once I turned the phone back on.

Oh well, back to the store to get some more....
    glad i'm not the only dumb *** to waste all 3 protectors.. 1st one was a bust. the 2nd one went on perfect until i turned my phone on and noticed a big dust particle that drove me crazy. the 3rd one had even more dust particles underneath it. dust aside, these screen protectors are really good. crystal clear; i can't even tell it's on.

i'm going back to verizon tomorrow. i'm glad these things only cost $10.
    11-29-08 11:52 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD