In the 31 hours I've had this phone, it's frozen multiple times. It takes FOREVER to switch from landscape to portrait view sometimes. Websites take much longer to load than they did on my LG Dare. There seem to be so many software issues it's ridiculous. I've been tracking this phone since last Spring, dying for it to come to Verizon, then waiting as patiently as possible to get one. I finally have one and it just seems so much more problematic than the iPhone and even the Dare.
    11-22-08 09:00 PM
    Don't worry, you're not the only one. Sometimes mine doesn't even go to landscape mode for me to use the qwerty keyboard and I'm stuck using the SureType one.

I still love it though. Just remember, this was NOT the OS Verizon intended on shipping the device with. Very soon an update will be available that will fix ALOT of things.
    11-22-08 09:03 PM
    I haven't experienced any of these problems.

Try a battery pull.
    11-22-08 09:04 PM
    There are many reviews that touch on this issue. The new OS (4.7) is slower due to the touch screen software. I'm sure future upgrades will fix some of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 09:05 PM
    And by the way, here's a noob question I'd usually search for but am too frustrated to right now: How do I select which of the two letters I want when using the SureType? For example, when in my contacts list, if I want to search for "Vince," how do I put V instead of a C?
    11-22-08 09:06 PM
    im geting pretty tired of taking the battery out,,i shouldnt have to a bunch of times per day,,thats the reason i left wm...this is such bull$hit
    11-22-08 09:08 PM
    you dont .. sure type guesses .. and in regards to your issues ... i have not had any of thoes issues .
    Don't worry, you're not the only one. Sometimes mine doesn't even go to landscape mode for me to use the qwerty keyboard and I'm stuck using the SureType one.
    Ha mine does the exact opposite and just gets locked in landscape. Sometimes it just goes into landscape mode when I'm holding it upright and not in the middle of doing something, not tilting it at all.

I still love it though. Just remember, this was NOT the OS Verizon intended on shipping the device with. Very soon an update will be available that will fix ALOT of things.
    Fingers crossed
    I've had very few problems. Yes it could be better but so far working fairly well.
    you dont .. sure type guesses .. and in regards to your issues ... i have not had any of thoes issues .
    You don't? You just don't? Wow that's awesome how I can now only search for contacts beginning with HALF of the letters in the alphabet.. I'm getting more and more fed up with this thing by the second..

im geting pretty tired of taking the battery out,,i shouldnt have to a bunch of times per day,,thats the reason i left wm...this is such bull$hit
    Yes, it is bull5hit..
    11-22-08 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD