Hey guys, first post...
    So ive had my telus blackberry storm for over 3 months now..
    recently my friends have been telling me that they sent me text messages but i never received them! (at least on 5 occurances) and when sometimes when I sent them.. itll say sent,.... but never reach its destination... its really frustrating!!!

i have all the latest upgrades.
    is this a phone problem or a telus network problem?

if i dont get this resolved soon im going to buy an IPHONE!

thanks for listening
    05-01-09 11:10 AM
    more than likely a carrier issue. the phone only gives/gets what the carrier provides - call Telus.

Also, check if you're friends are on another carrier. I know here in the 'States, there are regular issues w/ cross-carrier SMS/MMS.
    05-01-09 11:24 AM
    that's NOT a phone issue. It's likely a network issue. Sometimes (for example) T-Mobile customers will send me a text, and I'll get two identical messages, one right after the other, even though my friends will tell me they only sent one.
    05-01-09 11:25 AM
    Does it matter if I chance the network? say from g3 to global etc...

wondering if that makes a difference...

thanks
    05-01-09 03:02 PM
    Does it matter if I chance the network? say from g3 to global etc...

wondering if that makes a difference...

thanks
    no that wont do a thing, global means the phone would be running on a completely different technology and it will not work on telus so it wont matter. So call telus and see what they can do for you.

and dont get an iphone....
    05-01-09 03:21 PM
    no that wont do a thing, global means the phone would be running on a completely different technology and it will not work on telus so it wont matter. So call telus and see what they can do for you.

and dont get an iphone....
    too late
    05-02-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD