Here's the deal;

So, a few days ago, I checked a SMS message from my Blackberry Storm from about 3 months ago for a reason. On the way I noticed all my messages from the past 3 months were still there. Everything normal.

However, today, I go in and see that every message besides those I sent in the past 2 weeks suddenly...GONE.

I remember this happened one time before where my Blackberry wouldn't show some text messages for some reason, but after fiddling around with it I got those messages back. This time though I have no idea.

The problem in my case is that sometimes I need to check older text messages for various reasons, and so this is not good for me.

The only thing I did different with it in the past few days was that I took a brief 30 second video. Is that one thing the thing that just ruined my inbox? Anyway I can get them back? I just deleted that video. If not, anyway I can prevent this from happening in the future? Thanks!
    03-11-09 10:57 PM
    Your BB will start deleting text messages and so forth when it is running out of memory. If they are deleted, I am not sure you can get them back. But you do need to clean out your memory. This I would think will solve your disappearing issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD