No SMS messaging received since 4/14 in the PM. No tweets! If I go and look in the SMS Outbox, I can see where I have sent messages to myself and a few others. If I ck the SMS Inbox, it gives the Uncaught exception: java.lang. NullPointerException

I have repeatedly tried the battery pull, sending messages to myself, tried to look in folders from Desktop Application and changed settings. Did the memory cleaner thing! NO LUCK!

On Thursday, I did download BB App World and the new Twitter stuff (since I wasn't receiving any tweets). Then promptly deleted thinking that was the problem.

Application Memory: Free Space 6.5 mb Any help will be greatly appreciated...I am very frustrated!

The early upgrade for a Palm PrePlus (sent 4/16) is looking pretty good!
    04-20-10 09:11 PM
    Try reloading the SMS application using the application loader. Alternately, create a backup, then reload the software for the phone, and then restore your backup.

Also that crap Twitter app breaks almost every phone it's installed on, be they BlackBerry phones or anything else.
    04-21-10 12:28 PM
    Thanks, I thought the Twitter application was probably a part of the problem...I had hoped that when that was deleted it would restore the sms. Now I am unsure where or what I am looking for to re-load the sms application. What you are telling me to do is that also called a wipe? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REPLYING!
    04-21-10 09:19 PM
    When you see Uncaught exception... . that mean that you have anapp. not compatible with the OS that you have. Remove the app and everything will work properly.
    04-22-10 06:21 AM
    Thanks yogi...How do I know which app is not compatible. I have uninstalled everything plus more that was installed on the 14th (BB App World and Twitter). It is so frustrating! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
    04-22-10 09:28 AM
    Thanks yogi...How do I know which app is not compatible. I have uninstalled everything plus more that was installed on the 14th (BB App World and Twitter). It is so frustrating! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
    It maybe a theme...
    04-23-10 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD