Hi all.

I have only just got my blackberry storm from a friend, I have been running it for a week and its ok.

The only real issue I am having is with the holster, its the one that comes with the blackberry.

When the phone is in the holster and I get a message, there is no noise. I have been into options and sounds, I have told it to make a noise when in the holser etc but still no dice.

Also if I get an incoming call when its in the holster when I remove the phone it hangs the call! This is most frustrating, it basically means I have to call everyone back that tried to call me and each time they tell me I hung up on them, all I did was remove the phone from the holster.

Any tips on resolving these issues, especially the messaging noise, its really frustrating.
    01-03-10 05:35 AM
    Just me then. Thats disappointing.

I had a call come from America today, I took it out the holster it said who was calling. I clicked the green pick up button, it hangs up.

What a fantastic turd.
    01-05-10 01:47 PM
    I dont use a holster so I dont have the same variable but I had the same messaging problem. When I would receive one it would alert me by sound sometimes while others I would just have to notice the flashing LED red light. I found that purchasing any sort of "pop up message alert" application solves this. I personally have "Berry pop up" by Bellshare and I now receive audible alerts for ALL messages at all times. Hope this helps a bit.
    01-05-10 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD