Have been following this guys thread for a while now, and finally saw it came out a month or so ago. Curious if it is legit and if anyone actually purchased it. If so, can I get a review. Thanks guys!
    07-29-09 12:47 PM
    I was sent some samples to test, and I will be writing a review on them soon. But yes it is a legit company.
    07-29-09 01:01 PM
    I bought a couple of his smart covers one in landscape and the other in portrait. I use the phone in Landscape more than portrait. It is nice but I type pretty fast on my storm without the cover but with it i am more accurate. The only issue that I have found is that the keyboard on 5.0 is a little tighter than the keyboard that it was originally was molded from. But I can still use it and I like it. it helps me type and not have to look at the keyboard part of the screen. plus with he addiction of the ghost letters in 5.0 makes life a lot easier.
    07-29-09 02:23 PM
    I am considering making the purchase, but one of my concerns was exactly like you said Sirhil; if the OS includes changes to the keyboard, then the screen cover renders itself useless. I am going to wait for a few more peoples opinions and probably just buy it to test it myself.
    07-29-09 02:49 PM
    Thank you for all of the feedback! I really hope to be able to keep up with the OS updates. We at Creative Business Solutions are very happy with the overall warm reception of the SmartestCover. We are working on another huge project with more details to come soon...
    07-29-09 10:15 PM
    How can I get 5.0 and what are ghost letters?
    Thanks!

I bought a couple of his smart covers one in landscape and the other in portrait. I use the phone in Landscape more than portrait. It is nice but I type pretty fast on my storm without the cover but with it i am more accurate. The only issue that I have found is that the keyboard on 5.0 is a little tighter than the keyboard that it was originally was molded from. But I can still use it and I like it. it helps me type and not have to look at the keyboard part of the screen. plus with he addiction of the ghost letters in 5.0 makes life a lot easier.
    08-05-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD