UGH. I'm having trouble backing up my Storm. It keeps getting to the smart card options module and erroring. The problem is, I have no idea what smart card options is or where I fix it. Any Ideas?

Thanks!
    11-28-08 02:48 PM
    Okay. I just got the same error also and I'm baffled. I've even tried deleting DM, tried 2 system restores but no joy. Completely run out of ideas.

Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 02:49 AM
    UGH. I'm having trouble backing up my Storm. It keeps getting to the smart card options module and erroring. The problem is, I have no idea what smart card options is or where I fix it. Any Ideas?

Thanks!
    There are a number of posts on this problem. Do a search to find them but you might want to start here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/backup-issue-193101/

The problem has nothing to do with Smart Card which very few people have/use. It seems to be caused by the browser cache. When you go into the DM backup restore screen, go to Advanced and in the right side window clear out the browser cache and then go back and do a backup. If problem persists you can do a selective backup from the same advanced screen.
    03-29-09 08:28 AM
    Or you can simply clear out the cache from the browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD