i have a small issue with the MP3 player in my storm. i was doing yard work today while listening to an Audiobook. every 2 or 3 tracks the storms sound would stop while the track was still playing. i had to take off my gloves and hit the sound button+ every 20 minutes or so and it was really starting to get on my nerves. is there any way to fix this issue?
    06-15-09 05:26 PM
    did you receive sms/mms/email/messenger of any kind?
    06-15-09 05:30 PM
    I too listen to audio books on my Storm. You might want to try an app called PodTrapper (PodTrapper: BlackBerry podcatcher and podcast player - VersatileMonkey.com). It has an auto bookmark function that always remembers where you are in the CD being played. It doesn't even matter if your phone crashes/random reboots. When you re-start PodTrapper, it goes right back to where you were.

In regard to your actual question, from Media Player, are you navigating to the CD and then selecting Play All? I was wondering if it might be stopping because it reaches the end of a sound track? Also, have you tried a battery pull. If your problem is not how it normally works, and you've not installed any new software, that can fix many things.

Grey
    06-15-09 05:40 PM
    @tdadams. no, it would just happen when the next track would switch. it would play 2 or 3 then the next would start with no sound until i hit the volume up button and it would kick back in at full volume.

@grey thanks, but i tend to stop my audiobook files when they are between chapters anyway. im not selecting play all. i go to Music>Artists>Author>Book>File i left off on. also, this isnt the first time it happened and it doesnt just happen with auidobook mp3s. i use quickpull every day or so also.
    06-15-09 06:10 PM
    What OS are you on? .147 has cut down on that a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 07:48 PM
    What OS are you on? .147 has cut down on that a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    the newest official OS update that was released the other day. i have noticed many improvements with it, but this is one thing that has continued to bother me.
    06-15-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD