When I first got my BB Storm I got my email notifications almost instantly after receiving a new email, but it only lasted a couple days. Since then, it takes atleast 15-20 minutes before my phone recognizes that I have a new email or refreshes the inbox. Sometimes I will go into my inbox online and see I have new messages but they wont get to my phone for another 10 - 15 minutes.

Does anyone know of any way to adjust the refresh rate on the inbox so I get the emails immediately?

I have tried deleting the email address from my phone entirely and adding it again but that doesnt work.
    04-16-09 01:32 PM
    i had same trouble like you last night from the new OS update 4/13. One of my email acct from yahoo able to receive the email instantly, but the other yahoo email takes about 15-20min or not getting them at all. I also tryed deleting and readding email w/same result. I pull the battery several times and it resolved it.
    04-16-09 01:38 PM
    hmm. I have also pulled the battery several times (I've had the Storm a few months now) and that never worked for me.
    04-16-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD