I contacted Slingbox and asked when they will create slingmobile for the Blackberry Storm and they told me that if enough people put pressure on them that they would have to step it up. Please E-mail them asking why they havn't made a program for the Storm yet. Even if you don't use Slingbox yet or never plan to I would appriciate your help. Or you can call them @ 877-GO-SLING

Thanks
    Kenny
    P.S. I know some of you use the slingmoble for the bold or curve. We want one for this phone.
    01-28-09 11:44 AM
    I contacted Slingbox and asked when they will create slingmobile for the Blackberry Storm and they told me that if enough people put pressure on them that they would have to step it up. Please E-mail them asking why they havn't made a program for the Storm yet. Even if you don't use Slingbox yet or never plan to I would appriciate your help. Or you can call them @ 877-GO-SLING

Thanks
    Kenny
    P.S. I know some of you use the slingmoble for the bold or curve. We want one for this phone.
    Email address would be helpful.
    01-28-09 12:03 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sl...upport-125663/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 12:11 PM
    didn't CB already post right before CES that Slingbox was already WORKING on it for the Storm, and released the beta for a few other BB devices??????
    01-28-09 12:11 PM
    didn't CB already post right before CES that Slingbox was already WORKING on it for the Storm, and released the beta for a few other BB devices??????
    Yes, although its not a specific build for the Storm, many have been able to get Slingbox working on Storms....BUT when last I researched it, it would not work on the Slingbox Pro HD
    01-28-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD