IM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS A WAY TO HAVE MY CALENDER APPOINTMENTS SHOW UP ON MY HOME SCREEN ABOVE MY BOTTOM FOUR ICONS WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE MY DEFAULT THEME? I WANT SEE MY APPOINTMENTS HOW THEY ARE SHOWN IN THIS THEME HERE

STORM Today Plus - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

I WOULD PURCHASE THE THEME ITS JUST THAT I LIKE THE DEFAULT THEME AND ICONS.. SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT..THNK YOU
    03-25-09 06:52 PM
    IM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS A WAY TO HAVE MY CALENDER APPOINTMENTS SHOW UP ON MY HOME SCREEN ABOVE MY BOTTOM FOUR ICONS WITHOUT HAVING TO CHANGE MY DEFAULT THEME? I WANT SEE MY APPOINTMENTS HOW THEY ARE SHOWN IN THIS THEME HERE

STORM Today Plus - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

I WOULD PURCHASE THE THEME ITS JUST THAT I LIKE THE DEFAULT THEME AND ICONS.. SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT..THNK YOU
    Nope, you gotta change the theme.
    03-25-09 06:53 PM
    Any Of The Todays Themes Would Work For You And Lots Of Them Are Free. Just Go To The Themes Section
    03-25-09 06:53 PM
    Try the button near the special Caps Lock key
    03-25-09 07:45 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/de...-today-168238/ yet this one its the same as the the storm came but with today theme I like it a lot hope it helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 10:04 PM
    that is actually exactly what im looking for.. but do u absolutely have to highlight the calender to see the appointments on the home screen?? i was kinda hoping they would ALWAYS be showing
    03-25-09 10:52 PM
    Yea that's the only bad but overaLl. Good

03-25-09 11:02 PM
    can i still change the backround image??
    03-25-09 11:15 PM
    Of course.

03-25-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD