I have a Blackberry Storm 9350 that is unlocked and under T-Mobile. I have just done the thingy that unlocks all features for the phone (MMS, Browser, Email) but I do not have any sort of data plan. I only have a regular T-mobile plan with no BB plan, data, internet, etc. I am currently running v4.7.0.148 and I want to upgrade to the newest OS I can upgrade to. How would this be possible? And if it is at all possible I would like step by step directions instead of getting yelled at and just given a link. So let me repeat.. I want to upgrade to latest OS but have no data, internet, BB plan. How would I do this? Sorry for typing so much and thanks alot anyone who helps.
    02-22-10 10:20 PM
    I know you said you didnt want a link but that is an awful lot to type when it has already been typed in a step-by-step How-To tutorial:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/cr...s-load-273332/
    02-22-10 11:29 PM
    You load the OS the same way most people with a data plan would. Download and install the OS loader to a pc, hook the bb to the pc with a USB cable and then load. See the reference threads that cover the details.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD