sorry if this is the wrong spot for this, but I can not figure out how to make a digital signature when sending text automatically every time you send one.

thanks for the forum, and help

Stixk1
    12-18-08 03:44 PM
    Not quite sure I understand exactly what you mean by digital signature.

I think the easiest way to have a signature on SMS is to use Autotext. Go to Options > Autotext. Press Menu and select new. Under Replace type something like "sig" and then under Replace type whatever you want your signature to be. Save this. Now everytime you type the word "sig" it will be replaced by your full signature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 04:01 PM
    if you wanna remove the sig from your emails, it has to be done by logging into the BIS and doing so online.
    12-18-08 05:07 PM
    thanks, did the auto text one. works, but not exactly what I wanted, but will work.
    12-20-08 10:16 PM
    No way to get a signature on sms. Autotext is the only way.
    12-20-08 10:20 PM
    thanks, did the auto text one. works, but not exactly what I wanted, but will work.
    on my LG clam i am able to add a signiture to SMS, its very helpful.

when i open a new SMS it already has my sig populated.

No way to get this done on the storm?
    12-20-08 10:39 PM
    on my LG clam i am able to add a signiture to SMS, its very helpful. when i open a new SMS it already has my sig populated. No way to get this done on the storm?
    i can do this on my dumb phone too. it's helpful when you send a text to someone who may not have you in their contacts so wouldn't know who you are.
    12-20-08 10:44 PM
    i wanna signature so bad it wnt work for me?
    04-02-11 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD