Hey, I just got my storm the other day and I had it for a few days now. I was sounding muffled on it so I took it back and got a new storm. I don't sound much different on it I don't think but now I'm noticing on this phone that my signal of 5 bars goes back an fourth between 5 bars and no bars, and in about 20 seconds or so it will go back up to 5 bars. Is this normal and a battery saving feature on the phone or is this something that I should have looked at.

Also, is there a version of this site that is more easily accessible on a mobile device. Thanks!
    01-10-09 04:08 PM
    Bumparoony
    01-10-09 07:07 PM
    I have the same thing (goes between 3 bars and no bars) but call quality is fine.

Use wap.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 08:04 PM
    Hey, I just got my storm the other day and I had it for a few days now. I was sounding muffled on it so I took it back and got a new storm. I don't sound much different on it I don't think but now I'm noticing on this phone that my signal of 5 bars goes back an fourth between 5 bars and no bars, and in about 20 seconds or so it will go back up to 5 bars. Is this normal and a battery saving feature on the phone or is this something that I should have looked at.

Also, is there a version of this site that is more easily accessible on a mobile device. Thanks!
    Maybe your in a bad service area .Try doing a roaming update .Call *228 and then push 2 .see if this helps
    01-10-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD