i just received a replacement storm from verizon today. first thing i did was to check memory since my current storm has 15.6mb of app mem. the replacement has 24.7 out of the box. the rep. told me that that is normal and i know its not because my current has about 20 installed apps. whats your take on this, should i send it back?
    06-19-09 07:28 AM
    If the phone works properly don't worry about the numbers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 07:31 AM
    If the phone works properly don't worry about the numbers.
    i don't know if it works properly i haven't activated it. will it be able to run my apps without issues or will i be able to load all my apps
    06-19-09 07:34 AM
    i don't know if it works properly i haven't activated it. will it be able to run my apps without issues or will i be able to load all my apps
    Activate it, load your apps and find out. Did your old phone run ok at 15.6? If so, there's your answer. People put way too much emphasis on how high there phone boots up. Mine boots up mid to high 40's. It doesn't mean yours has to.

06-19-09 07:40 AM
    Activate it, load your apps and find out. Did your old phone run ok at 15.6? If so, there's your answer. People put way too much emphasis on how high there phone boots up. Mine boots up mid to high 40's. It doesn't mean yours has to.
    my current boot up slow 1min, freezes alot and lost of connection several times per-day browser and apps loads slow, typing laggs, the loding clock is always on my screen to the point where i starting to believe it normal..lol but i know its not
    06-19-09 07:46 AM
    my current boot up slow 1min, freezes alot and lost of connection several times per-day browser and apps loads slow, typing laggs, the loding clock is always on my screen to the point where i starting to believe it normal..lol but i know its not
    Then load your apps one at a time until you find out which one is causing those issues. When you find it, remove it and do NOT reinstall it. Doesn't matter how much you like the app, if it hinders your phone's performance, its junk.

06-19-09 07:51 AM
    Then load your apps one at a time until you find out which one is causing those issues. When you find it, remove it and do NOT reinstall it. Doesn't matter how much you like the app, if it hinders your phone's performance, its junk.
    thanks im gonna give a try,
    06-19-09 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD