I tryed to sell my Blackberry storm on ebay and a guy from United Arab Emirates won it (Even though I said I am only shipping to the US)

Should I try to send it to him? Or is it not work the risk. He has 3 positive feedbacks (100%).
    05-23-09 11:15 AM
    I wouldnt. Possible scammer??
    05-23-09 11:17 AM
    I would stay in the US no matter what
    05-23-09 11:19 AM
    Ask to be paid in oil. . If he rips you off, good luck tracking him down. If he serious, he'll offer to pay for shipping if he knew ahead of time that you were only shipping to US destinations. I'm sure he has the money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just get your money first and make sure he pays with paypal or COD
    I generally only sell within the U.S. because I do not know the international shipping rates well enough to want to deal with it. However if he is willing to pay the extra shipping amount I would say go for it. Also make sure he pays using paypal and keep all your paperwork/receipts.
    05-23-09 01:20 PM
    better yet, request that he provides a domestic address for you to ship to, and he can deal with the international shipping. that is what VZW does for residents who also live in canada part of the year. tell him if he can't provide a physical address in the U.S. that there is no deal. that with the paperwork/receipts you should be covered. less chance for fraud.
    05-23-09 01:22 PM
    I have mine on eBay right now too. I also have USA only and i'd be willing to bet that at least 3 bidders are not from the USA. Its like they dont care you put that.

All I can say is PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL. If he pays you that way you are safe. Also charge him something stupid for shipping for your inconvience.
    05-23-09 01:26 PM
    I have mine on eBay right now too. I also have USA only and i'd be willing to bet that at least 3 bidders are not from the USA. Its like they dont care you put that.

All I can say is PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL. If he pays you that way you are safe. Also charge him something stupid for shipping for your inconvience.
    way better idea than what i told you. i concede to the expert on this one...
    05-23-09 01:59 PM
    For gawds sake.....get the money first....Get an intl. shipping quote and then add it the selling price....Notify buyer they must pick up the cost.... no ifs and or buts.
    Once you have the money order, cash, PissPal, etc....deposit said money into your account. Then lock the key.
    Then ship phone.
    Although....Be prepared for ****-load of paperwork at the UPS, FED EX, US Mail store though.
    05-23-09 02:27 PM
    I tryed to sell my Blackberry storm on ebay and a guy from United Arab Emirates won it (Even though I said I am only shipping to the US)

Should I try to send it to him? Or is it not work the risk. He has 3 positive feedbacks (100%).
    Paypal usually will put a hold on your funds until a certain number of days after bidder has received the phone and satisfactory feedback from the bidder.
    05-23-09 02:52 PM
    For gawds sake.....get the money first....Get an intl. shipping quote and then add it the selling price....Notify buyer they must pick up the cost.... no ifs and or buts.
    Once you have the money order, cash, PissPal, etc....deposit said money into your account. Then lock the key.
    Then ship phone.
    Although....Be prepared for ****-load of paperwork at the UPS, FED EX, US Mail store though.
    Be careful with money orders. Lots of scammers use fake payment via bank check and money order. If you cash a fake one YOUR liable when the police knock on your door. Good luck!!
    05-23-09 03:00 PM
    it's not worth the risk or the time getting quotes and filling out customs bs
    05-23-09 03:19 PM
    check with the bank that the funds are in your account, then you'll be ok, sounds like too much hassle though and it's his fault for not following your instructions. If they're not in your account within 3 days then sell to the next highest bidder. In the UK i've sold lots of stuff to UK only and if the bidder is registered outside UK then he / she is not able to place bids... not sure why this isn't the same for you....
    05-23-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD