Hey I just wanted to know if its worth it or not? I currently have a BB 8520 and the music that it can provide is about the same quality as on the Nano so I hardly use it now. My friend has a Storm 1 and he's still on 4.6 He can't send txts (the sms & mms folder dissapeared) he tried using crunchsms, it worked for a while then stopped working! Lol. Will upgrading the OS fix this? I'm thinking of getting the storm for my dad, he needs a phone that's touchscreen and has a big screen. Lol. I'm just asking for your suggestions! O: And the storm will come with a 4gb memory card.

Thanks for your time!
    Wes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 04:17 AM
    If you're not using the nano then its probably worth it.

06-25-10 05:22 AM
    Yeah I thought of that too! O: And dad needs a new phone too lol! O_o

06-25-10 12:57 PM
    If the sms & mms folder dissapeared. You can fix that without problem. Call the carrier and it will be fix in an instant and free. Feel free to pin me if you want.
    06-25-10 04:43 PM
    Yeah it is well worth it in my opinion. If I had that option I'd go for it.

From a cost value you're getting a better deal since the storm cost more than a nano. But the nano probably holds its retail valu better.

In the end it is a need that suits you well, your dad needs a phone. And you don't use your nano.

Make sure when you upgrade you shrink the OS, since you are going to upgrade the OS anyhow

=X=

06-25-10 05:21 PM
    Aha cool. Thanks! Will let you guys know on how it goes!

06-26-10 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD