Just called and got my fed ex tracking number.... says it should be here tomorrow by 3pm EST -- *crosses fingers*
    11-24-08 11:31 AM
    yeah mines said the same thing....but does some1 have to be home to sign??? Because im going to be at work at 3
    11-24-08 11:33 AM
    yeah mines said the same thing....but does some1 have to be home to sign??? Because im going to be at work at 3
    Mine says indirect signature required, I think that means anyone can sign for it at the shipping location. If they try and no one is there, you can try to get it after work maybe at the local FedEx place?
    11-24-08 11:35 AM
    Yay my storm will be here the 8th or 9th of Dec lol.
    11-24-08 11:36 AM

You can leave a signed note that says the Fed Ex guy could leave it on your doorstep.
    11-24-08 11:36 AM
    o ok thanks, ill call fedex and find out, ill let you know what they say later
    11-24-08 11:37 AM
    Indirect signature means someone will have to sign. FedEx did tell me that they would accept a note left on the door with the tracking number and your signature on it.
    11-24-08 11:38 AM
    i just talked to fedex they said that i could leave a note on the door with my sig. and they will leave it at the door.
    11-24-08 11:42 AM
    Indirect signature means someone will have to sign. FedEx did tell me that they would accept a note left on the door with the tracking number and your signature on it.
    This is correct. The other option is to call after they have tried to deliver once and you can have them hold it at the FedEx center for your pick up. They have to try and deliver it at least once to verify the address. Then you would just need photo id, either the tracking number or the number on the slip they will leave at your door after first delivery attempt, in order to pick it up.

They will try to deliver 3 times and then will hold it at the Fed Ex center for a specific number of business days (I think 10). Then it goes back to whoever sent it.

I am in the same boat. Mine is scheduled to be at my house before 10:30am tomorrow. I have to be at work at 8am, so I going to keep checking it from work and then call at lunch to see when the truck will be back to the Fed Ex center. Once it returns, I am on my way to pick up my STORM. Finally!!
    11-24-08 11:45 AM
    you could also call the fed ex store and tell them to just hold on to it instead of trying to ship it out to you and you could go after work and pick it up yourself. Saves the worries of hmmm... i wonder if my phone has been stolen of my doorstep yet????
    11-24-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD