I shot a video on the Storm. When I go to play it back it says unsupported format. Anyone have ideas on why this occurs and how to fix it?
    11-26-08 05:33 PM
    bump... am I the only one with this issue?
    11-30-08 05:34 PM
    No you aren't. I have the same problem. Don't know why. There is another thread with video problems posted. You might want to check there.
    11-30-08 05:39 PM
    I had the same question regarding the unsupported error when trying to view some video taken by the storm. I think i resolved this issue by turning off the "Encrypt Media Files". Once i changed this to "NO" i was able to playback the video. Hope this helps.
    11-30-08 05:55 PM
    I had the same problem. When I shoot my video, I press pause to stop it. Then screen comes up with the "play, pause, stop etc" icons on it. I give it 10-15 seconds and press "stop", even though its already paused and it has worked every time. It may be an issue with it having enough time to save it to the memory card. Really annoying though, hope for an upcoming fix in OS ....?
    11-30-08 06:22 PM
    I had the same question regarding the unsupported error when trying to view some video taken by the storm. I think i resolved this issue by turning off the "Encrypt Media Files". Once i changed this to "NO" i was able to playback the video. Hope this helps.
    where did you find the turn off the "encrypt media files"?
    11-30-08 06:48 PM
    Go to Options - Memory
    11-30-08 07:01 PM
    funny.... two battery pulls fixed the problem for me...
    11-30-08 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD