Hey all!

OK...I am starting to wonder what is going on with this phone. I used to be able to go all day without barely using a quarter, to half, of my battery.

Now, I can have a full battery, make a phone call of about 15-20 minutes, and half of my battery is used up!

Yesterday, I started using my Google maps at 3/4 full battery, and 10 minutes later, it DIED!

I have done battery pulls, and made sure nothing was running in the background, so I know that is not the case.

I have noticed, however, that the battery has just the slightest swell too it. Not enough to affect the cover to it. It may just be my paranoia and the battery has always been that way, but i am just trying to find out what the heck is going on with it.

I shouldn't have to be charging it 2-3 times per day. I don't even use it THAT much!

Thank you in advance for your help!
    05-03-10 12:22 PM
    My son's S1 started doing that and I bought him e new battery. Seems that after a year or so the battery starts to lose it charging capacity. No issues after replacement and I used cellphone.net to buy the battery. $17 I think plus a 7% discount.
    05-03-10 12:24 PM
    How do you get the discount?
    05-03-10 12:26 PM
    Yes the life of your battery will greatly be effected by how old it is.
    05-03-10 12:26 PM
    The discount is on the website. It just said enter "DISCOUNT7" to receive an additional 7% discount. I've bought tons of stuff from that website without any issues. They gave great customer support.
    05-03-10 01:21 PM
    Sweet! I will check that out! Thanks for the help!
    05-03-10 01:25 PM
    I bought a 3rd Party extended battery off Ebay, and it works wonders. I can use google maps for over 6 hours without it fully dying. It sticks out the back, but it was well worth it.
    05-06-10 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD